How many of you go to the mall and buy pointless things? Dont worry if you do, we do too! But don’t worry, we have a guide to help you with buying non pointless things… here is what every girl needs in her (supercute) wardrobe:
- Button down shirt (preferably checkered/plaid)- Button downs are just perfect! From tucking into jeans for a casual day to unbuttoning and tying over a bikini for beach, button downs are a wardrobe staple!
- Plain black/white teeshirts- these are actually lifesavers! Sleep late and need to go somewhere? Grab one of these with a cute scarf (see #4) and jeans-perfect! Or for the option for someone not, well, late: Tuck one into a colorful skirt.
- This might seem obvious- but 2 pairs of perfect jeans (We like super dark wash). Jeans can be worn with almost everything, heels, flats, boots, blouses, tanks, tee shirts, etc. You name it, we’ve worn it with jeans!
- At least 4 scarfs ( black, white, a pastel/or super bright like teal or pink, and a patterned) Long scarfs can be worn as belts, and square ones can be anything! (See http://www.katespade.com/how-to-wear-a-silk-scarf/play-color-october-silk,default,pg.html?btccontent=yes for some AH-dorable ways)
- Fitted sweats- perfect for when friends stay over and late night studying!
- Cardigans (buttons please!)- Over a skirt for semi-formal or over jeans (#3) and a shirt.
- Hoop earings (silver AND gold!)
- Purses- 1 big and leather, 1 chic and small, 1 sparkly clutch
- flats (black/ bright color) as mentioned in #3, they’re perfection with jeans. Also, any type of skirt!
- Boots ( high black, high leather, booties in black or gray suede/brown leather and heeled in black or brown) Tucked into skinny jeans or matched with a floral dress to make it edgy, we cannot live without these!
FINALLY…High heels! Gold, Black, silver, and nude. period. If possible, shades of blue (nothing tooo light though)!
2 Chic gurls