Yay! Memorial day is tomorrow, so its time to pull out those white jeans for real. And, of course Memorial day= means buying some new pieces for just the right “start of summer” look. Here, we have your marvelous memorial matches.
Basics: Bored from the average patriotic colors? A pattern is your fix.
Red: When you add one of these rosy red pieces to an outfit, you’ll be the apple of everyones eyes!
Blue: You will not be sad with these turquoise treasures in an outfit!
White: When you wear a bright and white piece, you’ll look perfect!
Makeup: Used on the Seventeen virtual editor, we made this patriotic chic look (BTW, all products were found the editor):
• Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O Pink
• Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick In Sari Deau
• TruBlend Microminerals Foundation in Ivory 405
• Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black
• Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil In Blonde
• CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Black 805
Lancome COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold in Off the Rack
• Clairol Natural Instincts in Lightest Golden Brown/Amber Shimmer